The parsley, is a fresh herb aromatic, of small leaves that can be smooth or curly.
By taking the grass bunch in the supermarket, look at it being erect, vibrant in color, without any withered, brown or viscose leaf (rotten). When you go to buy the product in the supermarket, we recommend:
- Observe that the display site is clean and adequately refrigerated.
- Choose the products, preferably in this order: vegetables, fruits, eggs, cheeses and dairy in general, after the products of pantry, but before the meats, poultry, fish and shellfish.
- When you reach your destination refrigerate, so that the “cold chain” of the same is not interrupted.
In marinades and dressings for meat (Chimichurri), sauces and salad dressings, among others.
- Remove longer stalks.
- Clean ground and remove any yellow, brown or black (rotten) leaves.
- Wrapping with absorbent towel and dry, of paper for kitchen without tightening.
- Store in a container preferably plastic and with a lid, not glass because they retain more moisture and rot. That the container is loose.
- or in deep container (jar) of plastic (not of glass), with absorbent paper of kitchen (dry and folded) in the bottom of the same one.
Place the parsley in bunch, paradito in the rooted container (like a vase but without water), and introduce all its arched branches. Place another paper before covering.
- When you go to use it, extract the entire branch or cut the necessary. Do not start by pulling so as not to abuse the grass.
Its duration also depends on its freshness at the time of the purchase.
Approximately 10 days.
- When using fresh herbs, check the remaining in the container to remove leaves in poor condition.
- Dry the excess moisture in the lid before re-covering.
- Do not place in a container with water, because it is quickly damaged by not having the rotation in the supermarket.
- Periodically check the status of the product to be able to consume it in time.
- Do not freeze.