MOZZARELLA cheese is a fresh cheese that originates in Italian cuisine. In principle it was only buffalo milk, currently the vast majority of the production of this cheese, is cow’s milk still in the same Italy.
In Venezuela it is called “Hand cheese” and in Argentina, “Muza o Muzarella”. Other variations of mozzarella cheese, is the Provolone cheese, which is the air-dried mozzarella, and the Scamorza, which is the air-dried mozzarella and smoked with straw smoke.
Mozzarella cheese, is white, fat texture, firm and fibrous (in thread), mild flavor and slightly salty. Nice smell of dairy.
Some of his presentations: braided and round the size of a small fist.
When you go to buy the product to the supermarket you will have to consider.
- Observe that the refrigerator where the product is being exhibited is operating properly (which is cooling).
- Observe the expiration date of the product or its expiration time, which is not covered, altered, or Retreaded. Choose the product with date as far as Possible.
- Check packaging, which is in optimal condition, not immersed, damaged or beaten. Neither with broken or discarded labels.
- Check that the gasket is not inflated (blown), because this indicates that the product is already decomposing.
- Buy the product, at the end of the market, so that the “cold chain” is not interrupted.
In salads, frying. It can be consumed natural or molten, to bake in the oven, in pizzas and lasagnas (either in pieces or grated) and for burritos and paninis.
The Mozzarella cheese is conserved refrigerated (4 degrees C approximately in the top of the refrigerator), in glass container with hermetic lid or wrapped in vinyl paper to keep its moisture and in the tray of the cheeses in the refrigerator.
Cheese Cooler Container
Its cool refrigerated duration, 7-10 days approx. It also depends on the time it is on the expiration or expiration date of the product and the care of its manufacture and the preservation of both the distributor and the consumer.
Keep dairy products away from meat, fish, vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator to avoid “cross-contamination”.
It must be remembered that the “useful life” time of the product depends on its freshness at the time of purchase and its subsequent storage and conservation.
Duration: 7-10 days approx.
It must be remembered that the useful life of the product depends on the freshness at the time of its purchase and its subsequent storage and conservation.
Periodically check the status of the product to be able to consume it in time.