The QUARK, is a fresh cheese, the most consumed in Germany. It is made from skim or skimmed cow’s milk, which is why it is low in fat and suitable for low calorie diets. Its flavor is a little acid and creamy texture.
When you go to buy the product to the supermarket you should take into account,
- Observe that the refrigerator where the product is being exhibited is operating properly (which is cooling).
- Observe the expiration date of the product or its expiration, which is not covered, altered, or retreaded. Choose the product with date as far as Possible.
- Check the packaging, which is in optimal condition, not in a pinched, damaged or beaten position. Neither with broken or discarded labels.
- Check that the gasket is not inflated (blown), because this indicates that the product is already decomposing.
- Buy the product at the end of the market, so that the cold chain is not interrupted.
It is used in confectionery (cheesecake), desserts, as salad dressing for fruits, salted cakes (salmon) and many more. Also to prepare Dips (sauces for spreading vegetables or mouths itself), among other multiple uses.
The time on the date of expiration or expiration of the product and the care in the conservation of both the distributor and the consumer.
Keep dairy products away from meat, fish, vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator to avoid “cross-contamination”.
It must be remembered that the “useful life” time of the product depends on its freshness at the time of purchase and its subsequent storage and conservation.
Bal Date. Approx.
Nutrients and properties:
It must be remembered that the useful life of the product depends on the freshness at the time of its purchase and its subsequent storage and conservation.
Periodically check the status of the product to be able to consume it in time.