The cheese BUFARELINI, is a fresh cheese, small that as its name indicates is a mozzarella made with buffalo milk, although the vast majority now of the mozzarella are of cow’s milk and these small cheeses are called simply mozzarellinas. It is a cheese of white color, fat texture, firm and fibrous (in thread), of mild flavor and slightly salty. Nice smell of dairy. It is used in salads mainly.
When you go to buy the product to the supermarket you should take into account,
- Observe that the refrigerator where the product is being exhibited is operating properly (which is cooling).
- Observe the expiration date of the product or its expiration time, which is not covered, altered, or Retreaded. Choose the product with date as far as Possible.
- Check packaging, which is in optimal condition, not immersed, damaged or beaten. Neither with broken labels or discarded.
- Check that the gasket is not inflated (blown), because this indicates that the product is already decomposing.
- Buy the product, at the end of the market, so that the “cold chain” is not interrupted.
It should be kept refrigerated at a temperature of approximately 4 degrees Celsius (top of the refrigerator). Keep dairy products away from meat, fish, vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator to avoid “cross-contamination”. Cooled fresh, 7-10 days approximately, depending on your freshness at the time of purchase. It also depends on the time it is on the expiration or expiration date of the product and the care of its manufacture and the preservation of both the distributor and the consumer. It must be remembered that the “useful life” time of the product depends on its freshness at the time of purchase and its subsequent storage and conservation.
7-10 days approximately.
It must be remembered that the useful life of the product depends on the freshness at the time of its purchase and its subsequent storage and conservation. Periodically check the status of the product to be able to consume it in time.